The Purpose of R.U.R.A.L.
Residents of Norco, Urging protection of the Rural and Animal keeping Lifestyle
To advocate the maintenance of the City of Norco's present unique, rural animal keeping, equestrian-oriented, relatively crime-free, predominately residential, recreational, scenic, and agricultural lifestyles, by engaging in the following but by no means exclusive activities:
- Participating in community activities (i.e. Norco Fair, 4th of July, Clean up, Rodeo, Horse week, Day of the Cowboy, Mustang Challenge, Ranch Tour etc.)
- Participating in neighborhood watches
- Participating in neighborhood welcome wagons
- Participating in neighborhood disaster preparedness planning
- Closely monitoring the activities of the Norco City Council appointed boards and commissions and the City Staff by attending public hearings and meetings on these public bodies which pertain to protection of our lifestyle and animal keeping
- Promote public campaign open forums
- Educate regarding legislation to be considered, or being considered by local, state, federal, country or appointed public body, which threatens our RURAL lifestyle
- Educate regarding ballot propositions, which may threaten our RURAL lifestyle
- Preparing and disseminating information whether written, oral or through any means of communication
As a concerned citizen of Norco, you have taken the first step to creating and maintaining a RURAL atmosphere. Thank you and WELCOME.
If you need more information or have questions:
Please call 951-734-5081, send email to email@example.com
or write to RURAL 2834 Hamner Avenue, #510, Norco, CA 92860